PRESENTER: Justin Murray
PRE-CLASS TASK INCLUDED BELOW the class description.
Please respond in a comment on this page and comment on your colleagues' responses.
Justin will present unconventional strategies and approaches to teaching pronunciation, including music, mimicry, and sound morphing.
PRE-CLASS TASK: Please post your answers HERE on this class page in the comments section below.
Read The Article "Is Bad Pronunciation Killing Your Fluency? Wanna Know Why?" (and watch the videos in it, too!)– http://reallifebh.com/pronunciation-fluency
Answer the Following General Questions on Pronunciation
(1) What classes have you attended or watched so far in this MOOC?
(2) What’s been the most important thing you’ve learned so far?
(3) What’s been the most applicable thing you’ve learned so far?
(4) On a scale of 1 to 5, how aware are you of your students' pronunciation problems? (5 being very aware, 1 being no awareness)
(5) On a scale of 1 to 5, how important is pronunciation training for fluency? (5 being very important, 1 being not important at all)